new translated snippets don't appear after 'make doc'

new translated snippets don't appear after 'make doc'

Federico Bruni-2
I'm checking the build of a new translated paragraph of NR and I see
that the transaltions of snippets are not included.
IIUC the new handling of snippets, I should see the translated snippet
after a successful 'make doc'.

Issue 2629:
Texidoc translations are inserted in .ly snippets at build stage
instead of makelsr.py run.

What could be wrong?
Did you experience the same?

Thanks

Re: new translated snippets don't appear after 'make doc'

Federico Bruni-2
Nevermind, this morning I waked up with the solution in mind:

touch Docunmentation/snippets/*.ly
make doc

then makesnippets is called.
Touching the directory doesn't work, you have to touch every single file.

Sorry for the noise,
Federico