new website - final translation touches

Jan Nieuwenhuizen

Hi,

The past few weeks I looked at what is holding up the new website.

For starters, I did a translation of [1] and [2] deliveries for
the dutch website [nl].

Yesterday I fixed a texi2html node translation problem, skeleton
files (untranslated files with most only @untranslated markers)
are no longer necessary.

I have fixed scripts/build/website_post.py and today I fixed
scripts/build/create-weblinks-itexi.py.

Then, I looked at the languages fr, de, ja and hu and fixed
all remaining warnings when buiding the website.

As far as I can see, what we need most is to get all translations
for fr, de, ja and hu in scripts/build/create-weblinks-itexi.py.  I
did the first part by looking at translated nod names.  Can
you have a look at the second part and fill in the translations?
Here's the spanish, already translated, bit:

# keep the spaces!
        ' (split HTML)': ' (HTML seccionado)',
        ' (big HTML)': ' (HTML monolítico)',

        'Regression tests for ': 'Pruebas de regresión para ',
        'PDF of regtests for ': 'Pruebas en PDF para ',
        'MusicXML Regression tests for ': 'Pruebas de regresión de
MusicXML para ',
        'PDF of MusicXML regtests for ': 'Pruebas de MusicXML en PDF
para ',

        'Doc tarball for ': 'Tarball de la documentación para ',
        ' (did not exist in 2.12)': ' (no existía en la versión 2.12)',

Thanks!

Of course, you're free to run `make check-translation
ISOLANG=<yourlang>'
and update any website translations, if necessary :-)

Greetings,
Jan.

--
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <[hidden email]> | GNU LilyPond http://lilypond.org
Freelance IT http://JoyOfSource.com | Avatar®  http://AvatarAcademy.nl

Re: new website - final translation touches

Till Paala
Hi Jan and all translators,

I just read this message now but didn't immediately understand  which
nodenames to put here. Am I supposed to find them with the  grep command
mentioned in the script? I gives nicely the nodenames (?) and their
translations -- are they all meant to be put into that script?

And what about the phrases you put into the Spanish translation section
(see below)? Are these all the phrases I need to take and put their
according translation or are there more of them?

Greetings
Till

Jan Nieuwenhuizen schrieb:

> Here's the spanish, already translated, bit:
>
> # keep the spaces!
>         ' (split HTML)': ' (HTML seccionado)',
>         ' (big HTML)': ' (HTML monolítico)',
>
>         'Regression tests for ': 'Pruebas de regresión para ',
>         'PDF of regtests for ': 'Pruebas en PDF para ',
>         'MusicXML Regression tests for ': 'Pruebas de regresión de
> MusicXML para ',
>         'PDF of MusicXML regtests for ': 'Pruebas de MusicXML en PDF
> para ',
>
>         'Doc tarball for ': 'Tarball de la documentación para ',
>         ' (did not exist in 2.12)': ' (no existía en la versión 2.12)',
>
> Thanks!
>
> Of course, you're free to run `make check-translation
> ISOLANG=<yourlang>'
> and update any website translations, if necessary :-)
>
> Greetings,
> Jan.

Re: new website - final translation touches

Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Op maandag 12-04-2010 om 00:04 uur [tijdzone +0300], schreef Till Paala:

Hi Till,

> I just read this message now but didn't immediately understand  which
> nodenames to put here. Am I supposed to find them with the  grep command
> mentioned in the script? I gives nicely the nodenames (?) and their
> translations -- are they all meant to be put into that script?

If your GIT tree is up to date, you only need to add german translations
for all strings/sentences in your language section ('de': for you).

I already did the node names automatically.

> And what about the phrases you put into the Spanish translation section
> (see below)? Are these all the phrases I need to take and put their
> according translation or are there more of them?

This is the Spanish part, that has been translated.  The German
part has empty strings with these English messages.

Greetings,
Jan.

Jan Nieuwenhuizen schrieb:

If your GIT tree is up to date, you only need to add german translations
for all strings/sentences in your language section ('de': for you).

I already did the node names automatically.

Ok, great, thanks! I found it now on master. Could someone please merge master into lilypond/translation?

Greetings
Till

Re: new website - final translation touches

Francisco Vila
2010/4/14 Till Paala <[hidden email]>:

> Hi Jan!
>
> Jan Nieuwenhuizen schrieb:
>
> If your GIT tree is up to date, you only need to add german translations
> for all strings/sentences in your language section ('de': for you).
>
> I already did the node names automatically.
>

> Ok, great, thanks! I found it now on master. Could someone please merge
> master into lilypond/translation?

I didi it yesterday at 19:00. Since then we've had only four
modifications to CG and a snippet.

Francisco Vila schrieb:
2010/4/14 Till Paala [hidden email]:

Ok, great, thanks! I found it now on master. Could someone please merge
master into lilypond/translation?

I didi it yesterday at 19:00. Since then we've had only four
modifications to CG and a snippet.

I don't know: for some reason I don't see these changes to the script on lilypond/translation. Did rebase --hard origin/lilypond/translation after the pull so I would assume there should be the latest changes. :-(

Till

Re: new website - final translation touches

Francisco Vila
2010/4/14 Till Paala <[hidden email]>:
> I don't know: for some reason I don't see these changes to the script on
> lilypond/translation. Did rebase --hard origin/lilypond/translation after
> the pull so I would assume there should be the latest changes. :-(

Try

  git show b57ab5335f87f27e0abedad612250e390cfc4ffd

2010/4/14 Francisco Vila <[hidden email]>:
> 2010/4/14 Till Paala <[hidden email]>:
>> I don't know: for some reason I don't see these changes to the script on
>> lilypond/translation. Did rebase --hard origin/lilypond/translation after
>> the pull so I would assume there should be the latest changes. :-(
>
> Try
>
>  git show b57ab5335f87f27e0abedad612250e390cfc4ffd

Sorry! my fault. Forgot to push the merge on our branch. Fixed.

Francisco Vila schrieb:

> Sorry! my fault. Forgot to push the merge on our branch. Fixed.

no problem, was just wondering ;-)
Thanks
Till