po files update

Francisco Vila
Jean-Charles: I think it would be good to submit a new po file to the
FTP. I don't know if there are new strings, but the latest there is
2.15.9

Also, I have run po-update in Documentation/ and am testing make doc
now. Here I can say there are 66 fuzzies and 214 untranslated strings
in es.po only.

Re: po files update

Jean-Charles MALAHIEUDE
Le 27/01/2012 13:22, Francisco Vila disait :
> Jean-Charles: I think it would be good to submit a new po file to
> the FTP. I don't know if there are new strings, but the latest there
> is 2.15.9

I'll do it as soon as Graham generates a devel-version, since the only
thing that has to be sent to the FTP is a tarball of the sources (with a
fresh lilypond.pot).

> Also, I have run po-update in Documentation/ and am testing make doc
> now. Here I can say there are 66 fuzzies and 214 untranslated
> strings in es.po only.

I have 440 untranslated strings and 92 fuzzy !
By the way, have you noticed the number of lines containing "/cs/" like:

#. @node in Documentation/cs/macros.itexi

which are yet the only "locale" to appear?

Re: po files update

Francisco Vila
2012/1/27 Jean-Charles Malahieude <[hidden email]>:

>> Also, I have run po-update in Documentation/ and am testing make doc
>> now. Here I can say there are 66 fuzzies and 214 untranslated
>> strings in es.po only.
>
> I have 440 untranslated strings and 92 fuzzy !
> By the way, have you noticed the number of lines containing "/cs/" like:
>
> #. @node in Documentation/cs/macros.itexi
>
> which are yet the only "locale" to appear?

Yes, 181 strings in es.po belong to @node in Documentation/cs/* I
don't know why and I have left them untranslated (of course) What are
doing them there?