problem with es/spacing

Jean-Charles MALAHIEUDE
Hi Francisco!

I cannot build the docs on a clean and fresh repository of
lilypond/translation, due to a lack of "@table" in your translation of
spacing. Did you commit it unintentionally? There are several instances,
as of line 435 (node: Dimensiones horizontales) where a table
environment is either not closed or not opened.

Thanks to correct it. I'm on my way to deliver a full translation of the
French version and would like to proofread before pushing (on Sunday night).

Re: problem with es/spacing

Francisco Vila
2010/12/4 Jean-Charles Malahieude <[hidden email]>:
> I cannot build the docs on a clean and fresh repository of
> lilypond/translation, due to a lack of "@table" in your translation of
> spacing. Did you commit it unintentionally? There are several instances,
> as of line 435 (node: Dimensiones horizontales) where a table
> environment is either not closed or not opened.

My (not yet pushed) version of es/spacing is completely restructured
to match the original.  I think I'll push it 'as is' even if there are
many untranslated paragraphs, and will continue work from here.

Please check in a few minutes if you want, or wait until sunday
morning when I'll hopefully update es/ completely.

Re: problem with es/spacing

Francisco Vila
2010/12/4 Francisco Vila <[hidden email]>:
> My (not yet pushed) version of es/spacing is completely restructured
> to match the original.  I think I'll push it 'as is' even if there are
> many untranslated paragraphs, and will continue work from here.
>
> Please check in a few minutes if you want, or wait until sunday
> morning when I'll hopefully update es/ completely.

I have just compiled the docs successfully with the version of
es/spacing now in Git.

Re: problem with es/spacing

Jean-Charles MALAHIEUDE
Le 04/12/2010 18:03, Francisco Vila disait :

> 2010/12/4 Francisco Vila<[hidden email]>:
>> My (not yet pushed) version of es/spacing is completely restructured
>> to match the original.  I think I'll push it 'as is' even if there are
>> many untranslated paragraphs, and will continue work from here.
>>
>> Please check in a few minutes if you want, or wait until sunday
>> morning when I'll hopefully update es/ completely.
>
> I have just compiled the docs successfully with the version of
> es/spacing now in Git.

OK for me as well.