snippets in LM

another question :-)
I've just translated the chapter "Templates" of Learning Manual
(Francisco, I've looked at the commit dates: it can be cherry-picked to
2.14).

It seems to me that most of the snippets included in templates.itely are
located in Documentation/snippets and not in the new/ subdirectory.
In CG I've read that in Documentation/snippets/new there are only those
snippets which use new features (not supported by the stable version).

So I wonder why (maybe) all of them have this warning:

"%% DO NOT EDIT this file manually; it is automatically
%% generated from LSR http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it
%% Make any changes in LSR itself, or in Documentation/snippets/new/ ,
%% and then run scripts/auxiliar/makelsr.py"

Only the files that are also in new/ subdirectory should have this
warning.  Right?

If it's a problem of maintenance and updating, no problem.  I just want
to be sure of what I'm supposed to do.
I would use this "rule": edit the file in Documentation/snippets unless
there is the same file in Documentation/snippets/new.
Please let me know if it's ok.

Re: snippets in LM

Francisco Vila
2011/6/26 Federico Bruni <[hidden email]>:
> I've just translated the chapter "Templates" of Learning Manual
> (Francisco, I've looked at the commit dates: it can be cherry-picked to
> 2.14).

Is it now in 2.14? Contact Carl if not.

> It seems to me that most of the snippets included in templates.itely are
> located in Documentation/snippets and not in the new/ subdirectory.
> In CG I've read that in Documentation/snippets/new there are only those
> snippets which use new features (not supported by the stable version).
>
> So I wonder why (maybe) all of them have this warning:
>
> "%% DO NOT EDIT this file manually; it is automatically
> %% generated from LSR http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it
> %% Make any changes in LSR itself, or in Documentation/snippets/new/ ,
> %% and then run scripts/auxiliar/makelsr.py"

Because other than those in new/, you do not modify files in
snippets/.  They come from LSR and they are updated from there from
time to time.

> Only the files that are also in new/ subdirectory should have this
> warning.  Right?

Snippets in new/ do not have this warning.  They are not supported by LSR.

> If it's a problem of maintenance and updating, no problem.  I just want
> to be sure of what I'm supposed to do.

For any file in the snippets/ directory, do nothing.

> I would use this "rule": edit the file in Documentation/snippets unless
> there is the same file in Documentation/snippets/new.
> Please let me know if it's ok.

No. I assume you are talking about translating snippets.  For every
*.ly snippet you want to translate, create a texidocs/*.texidoc file
with the same name [except for the .ly part] or make a copy of it into
your texidocs/ directory and change its suffix from .ly to .texidoc .
Then strip it removing all the music and leave only a pair of
doctitleit=" ... " and texidocit=" ...  " strings (for Italian).
Remove everything else.  You can take a look at fr/de/es directories.

Then run makelsr.py, commit the result and write down the ID of this
commit. Then put this ID in your texidoc files, then commit these
changes.  Only then your translated snippets will dissapear from the
'make check-translation' output.

I wrote one or two phrases in the CG explaining this, but I can not
find them now.

Re: snippets in LM

Francisco Vila
2011/7/6 Francisco Vila <[hidden email]>:
> I wrote one or two phrases in the CG explaining this, but I can not
> find them now.

There is something at the end of this section:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.15/Documentation/contributor/documentation-translation-details#translating-the-web-site-and-other-texinfo-documentation

And in these:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.15/Documentation/contributor/documentation-translation-maintenance#updating-documentation-translation
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.15/Documentation/contributor/documentation-translation-maintenance#updating-translation-committishes

HTH, ask again for more info.

Re: snippets in LM

Il giorno mer, 06/07/2011 alle 13.20 +0200, Francisco Vila ha scritto:
> 2011/6/26 Federico Bruni <[hidden email]>:
> > I've just translated the chapter "Templates" of Learning Manual
> > (Francisco, I've looked at the commit dates: it can be cherry-picked
> > 2.14).
>
> Is it now in 2.14? Contact Carl if not.

not yet, I'm still waiting for the proofreading
tomorrow I'll send the patch (proofread or not)

thanks for the hint about the commit in the snippets, I missed that

I'm in a hurry now
Cheers

Re: snippets in LM

Federico Bruni-2
Il giorno ven, 08/07/2011 alle 19.12 +0200, Federico Bruni ha scritto:

> Il giorno mer, 06/07/2011 alle 13.20 +0200, Francisco Vila ha scritto:
> > 2011/6/26 Federico Bruni <[hidden email]>:
> > > I've just translated the chapter "Templates" of Learning Manual
> > > (Francisco, I've looked at the commit dates: it can be
> cherry-picked
> > > 2.14).
> >
> > Is it now in 2.14? Contact Carl if not.
>
> not yet, I'm still waiting for the proofreading
> tomorrow I'll send the patch (proofread or not)
No proofreading yet, unfortunately.
But it's late, I'll add the corrections later on.

Carl, please find attached two patches to be cherry-picked to 2.14.
I hope they are ok but I'm not 100% sure because:

1) I forgot to run the script which strips the trailing spaces
2) I couldn't compile the doc so I couldn't verify

Sorry, bad internet connections these days... and now a laptop which is
running out of battery.

0001-Doc-run-makelsr-after-adding-italian-translation-of-.patch (195K) Download Attachment
0002-Doc-it-add-the-chapter-Templates-of-LM-plus-some-upd.patch (68K) Download Attachment

Re: snippets in LM

Francisco Vila
2011/7/10 Francisco Vila <[hidden email]>:

> Federico

Patch 0002 applies cleanly on lilypond/translation. Patch 0001 does not apply.

The problem with 0001 looks trivial but it takes time to fix it. The
only problem is that your patch applies to a version of the snippets
that has a blank line removed right after the lsrtags="" line.

Just make another one after pulling from translation branch.  If you
really want to ease Carl's life, please make a patch that applies
cleanly on the stable/2.14 branch.

Re: snippets in LM

Il giorno sab, 09/07/2011 alle 16.56 -0600, Carl Sorensen ha scritto:

> I'm sorry, but I couldn't apply these patches to stable/2.14.  They
> would
> not apply.
>
> Patch 2 did have some trailing whitespace, but git will take care of
> it.
>
> But the patches don't apply to stable/2.14.  They are probably off of
> lilypond/translation or something.
>
> Do you have a git commit that I can cherry-pick?

I'm not sure of what you are asking...
Anyway, the last commit of the version I was working on is:
2940cdd12c135ef94e4c95ac815e76014eef9c79

I've run git pull right now and I'll try to fix the conflicts and make a
new patch, as suggested by Francisco.
Fingers crossed :)

Re: snippets in LM

Il giorno dom, 10/07/2011 alle 11.45 +0200, Francisco Vila ha scritto:
> The problem with 0001 looks trivial but it takes time to fix it. The
> only problem is that your patch applies to a version of the snippets
> that has a blank line removed right after the lsrtags="" line.
>
> Just make another one after pulling from translation branch.  If you
> really want to ease Carl's life, please make a patch that applies
> cleanly on the stable/2.14 branch.

I've run git pull and edited all the conflicting files, but now Git is
messed up completely.
What should I do?

$ git status
# On branch lilypond/translation
# Your branch and 'origin/lilypond/translation' have diverged,
# and have 2 and 132 different commit(s) each, respectively.
#
# Changes to be committed:
#
# modified:   Documentation/changes.tely
# modified:   Documentation/contributor.texi
# modified:   Documentation/contributor/administration.itexi
# modified:   Documentation/contributor/build-notes.itexi
# modified:   Documentation/contributor/doc-work.itexi
# new file:   Documentation/contributor/feta-font.itexi
# modified:   Documentation/contributor/introduction.itexi
# modified:   Documentation/contributor/issues.itexi
# modified:   Documentation/contributor/lsr-work.itexi
# modified:   Documentation/contributor/programming-work.itexi
# modified:   Documentation/contributor/quick-start.itexi
# modified:   Documentation/contributor/regressions.itexi
# modified:   Documentation/contributor/release-work.itexi
# modified:   Documentation/contributor/source-code.itexi
# modified:   Documentation/contributor/website-work.itexi
# modified:   Documentation/cs/web/download.itexi
# modified:   Documentation/de/learning.tely
# modified:   Documentation/de/usage/external.itely
# modified:   Documentation/de/web.texi
# modified:   Documentation/de/web/download.itexi
# modified:   Documentation/de/web/introduction.itexi
# modified:   Documentation/de/web/manuals.itexi
# modified:   Documentation/es/GNUmakefile
# modified:   Documentation/es/changes.tely
# modified:   Documentation/es/included/generating-output.itexi
# modified:   Documentation/es/learning/tweaks.itely
# modified:   Documentation/es/notation/input.itely
# modified:   Documentation/es/notation/keyboards.itely
# modified:   Documentation/es/notation/staff.itely
# modified:   Documentation/es/web/news-front.itexi
# modified:   Documentation/hu/GNUmakefile
# new file:   Documentation/hu/usage/lilypond-book.itely
# modified:   Documentation/hu/web/download.itexi
# modified:   Documentation/hu/web/manuals.itexi
# modified:   Documentation/included/authors.itexi
# modified:   Documentation/included/compile.itexi
# modified:   Documentation/included/generating-output.itexi
# modified:   Documentation/learning/tweaks.itely
# modified:   Documentation/notation/input.itely
# modified:   Documentation/notation/keyboards.itely
# modified:   Documentation/notation/pitches.itely
# modified:   Documentation/notation/simultaneous.itely
# modified:   Documentation/notation/staff.itely
# modified:   Documentation/pictures/Learning_Macos_welcome.png
# modified:   Documentation/search-box.ihtml
# modified:   Documentation/snippets/accordion-discant-symbols.ly
# modified:
Documentation/snippets/adding-bar-lines-to-chordnames-context.ly
# modified:   Documentation/snippets/adding-drum-parts.ly
# modified:
Documentation/snippets/adding-indicators-to-staves-which-get-split-after-a-break.ly
# modified:   Documentation/snippets/ancient-fonts.ly
# modified:   Documentation/snippets/chords.snippet-list
# modified:   Documentation/snippets/creating-double-digit-fingerings.ly
# new file:
Documentation/snippets/cross-staff-chords---beaming-problems-workaround.ly
# modified:
Documentation/snippets/customizing-fretboard-fret-diagrams.ly
# modified:   Documentation/snippets/demo-midiinstruments.ly
# modified:
Documentation/snippets/fretted-string-harmonics-in-tablature.ly
# modified:
Documentation/snippets/hiding-the-extender-line-for-text-dynamics.ly
# modified:   Documentation/snippets/keyboards.snippet-list
# modified:
Documentation/snippets/new/fretted-string-harmonics-in-tablature.ly
# modified:   Documentation/snippets/partcombine-and-autobeamoff.ly
# modified:   Documentation/snippets/removing-the-first-empty-line.ly
# modified:   Documentation/snippets/tweaks-and-overrides.snippet-list
# modified:
Documentation/snippets/use-square-bracket-at-the-start-of-a-staff-group.ly
# modified:
Documentation/snippets/using-postscript-to-generate-special-note-head-shapes.ly
# modified:   Documentation/web/download.itexi
# modified:   Documentation/web/news-front.itexi
# modified:   Documentation/web/server/lilypond.org.htaccess
# modified:   VERSION
# modified:   configure.in
# new file:   input/regression/beam-skip.ly
# new file:   input/regression/breathing-sign-custom-staff.ly
# new file:   input/regression/cue-clef-after-barline.ly
# new file:   input/regression/cue-clef-keysignature.ly
# new file:   input/regression/cue-clef-manually.ly
# modified:   input/regression/event-listener-output.ly
# new file:   input/regression/glissando-broken-multiple.ly
# new file:   input/regression/multi-measure-rest-standard.ly
# new file:   input/regression/multi-measure-rest-tweaks.ly
# deleted:    input/regression/multi-measure-rest-usebreve.ly
# modified:   input/regression/page-breaking-min-distance2.ly
# modified:   input/regression/stanza-number.ly
# new file:   input/regression/text-spanner-full-rest.ly
# new file:   input/regression/tuplet-number-outside-staff-priority.ly
# modified:   lily/align-interface.cc
# modified:   lily/beam.cc
# modified:   lily/breathing-sign.cc
# modified:   lily/completion-note-heads-engraver.cc
# modified:   lily/key-engraver.cc
# modified:   lily/line-spanner.cc
# modified:   lily/multi-measure-rest-engraver.cc
# modified:   lily/multi-measure-rest.cc
# modified:   lily/page-layout-problem.cc
# modified:   lily/parser.yy
# modified:   lily/pitch.cc
# modified:   lily/simple-spacer.cc
# modified:   lily/slur-configuration.cc
# modified:   lily/spanner.cc
# modified:   lily/spring.cc
# modified:   lily/text-spanner-engraver.cc
# modified:   lily/tie-engraver.cc
# modified:   lily/tuplet-number.cc
# modified:   ly/event-listener.ly
# modified:   ly/predefined-guitar-fretboards.ly
# modified:   mf/feta-braces.mf
# modified:   python/convertrules.py
# modified:   python/fontextract.py
# modified:   python/lilylib.py
# modified:   python/musicxml.py
# modified:   python/rational.py
# modified:   scm/define-grob-properties.scm
# modified:   scm/define-grobs.scm
# modified:   scm/define-music-properties.scm
# modified:   scm/music-functions.scm
# modified:   scm/output-lib.scm
# modified:   scripts/auxiliar/lily-git.tcl
# modified:   scripts/auxiliar/makelsr.py
# modified:   scripts/build/create-weblinks-itexi.py
# modified:   scripts/build/website_post.py
# modified:   scripts/lilymidi.py
# modified:   scripts/musicxml2ly.py
# modified:   stepmake/stepmake/metafont-rules.make
# modified:   stepmake/stepmake/texinfo-rules.make
# new file:   tex/txi-hu.tex
#
# Unmerged paths:
#   (use "git add/rm <file>..." as appropriate to mark resolution)
#
# both modified:
Documentation/snippets/ancient-notation-template----modern-transcription-of-gregorian-music.ly
# both modified:
Documentation/snippets/ancient-notation-template----modern-transcription-of-mensural-music.ly
# both modified:      Documentation/snippets/hymn-template.ly
# both modified:      Documentation/snippets/jazz-combo-template.ly
# both modified:
Documentation/snippets/orchestra,-choir-and-piano-template.ly
# both modified:      Documentation/snippets/piano-template-simple.ly
# both modified:
Documentation/snippets/piano-template-with-centered-lyrics.ly
# both modified:
Documentation/snippets/piano-template-with-melody-and-lyrics.ly
# both modified:
Documentation/snippets/single-staff-template-with-notes,-lyrics,-and-chords.ly
# both modified:
Documentation/snippets/single-staff-template-with-notes-and-chords.ly
# both modified:
Documentation/snippets/single-staff-template-with-notes-and-lyrics.ly
# both modified:
Documentation/snippets/single-staff-template-with-only-notes.ly
# both modified:
Documentation/snippets/string-quartet-template-simple.ly
# both modified:
Documentation/snippets/string-quartet-template-with-separate-parts.ly
# both modified:
Documentation/snippets/vocal-ensemble-template-with-lyrics-aligned-below-and-above-the-staves.ly
#

Re: snippets in LM

Francisco Vila
2011/7/10 Federico Bruni <[hidden email]>:

> Il giorno dom, 10/07/2011 alle 11.45 +0200, Francisco Vila ha scritto:
>> The problem with 0001 looks trivial but it takes time to fix it. The
>> only problem is that your patch applies to a version of the snippets
>> that has a blank line removed right after the lsrtags="" line.
>>
>> Just make another one after pulling from translation branch.  If you
>> really want to ease Carl's life, please make a patch that applies
>> cleanly on the stable/2.14 branch.
>
> I've run git pull and edited all the conflicting files, but now Git is
> messed up completely.
> What should I do?

Here are some random hints.

First of all, save your work. Make copies of your edited files to
files with different names.

If you are sure that your diff is made against a version which is in
savannah, then a patch made from these diffs should apply cleanly.
This patch also serves as a backup for you.

'git pull' alone could complain about a branch not being specified. If
you have a remotes/ file configured for lilypond/translation branch,
you should do 'git pull translation-origin' or whatever the name of
your remote is.  Here is the content of my
.git/remotes/translation-origin file:

Push: lilypond/translation:refs/heads/lilypond/translation
Pull: lilypond/translation:lilypond/translation

Now, it doesn't matter what the mess you have, it can be reverted by
'git reset --hard <commit>'. If <commit> is HEAD, then you can do
simply 'git reset --hard'.  If not, copy a commit ID from 'git log'
and do 'git reset --hard <that commit>'.  Select a commit from 'git
log' that is already in savannah.

Then, copy your files back to their original names and make a new
patch. That should apply.  Better yet, 'git checkout
remotes/origin/stable/2.14', then restore your files back, then make a
commit. That one should apply to stable/2.14.

This checkout could leave your index in a no-branch status. Don't
forget to check out to lilypond/translation again after that.

Re: snippets in LM

Il giorno dom, 10/07/2011 alle 16.22 -0600, Carl Sorensen ha scritto:

> On 7/10/11 8:59 AM, "Federico Bruni" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Il giorno sab, 09/07/2011 alle 16.56 -0600, Carl Sorensen ha scritto:
> >> I'm sorry, but I couldn't apply these patches to stable/2.14.  They
> >> would
> >> not apply.
> >>
> >> Patch 2 did have some trailing whitespace, but git will take care of
> >> it.
> >>
> >> But the patches don't apply to stable/2.14.  They are probably off of
> >> lilypond/translation or something.
> >>
> >> Do you have a git commit that I can cherry-pick?
> >
> > I'm not sure of what you are asking...
>
> There were one or more commits pushed to the lilypond/translations branch
> that did what you wanted.  All I need is the SHA1 ID of each of those
> commits.  Then I can pull the commits directly, rather than trying to apply
> patches you've made, which are less likely to work.

Sorry, I still can't understand.
Are you talking about my commits?  My commits were not pushed to
lilypond/translation so IIUC they are useless for you.
If it's not my recent commits I have no clue what you mean.

> > Anyway, the last commit of the version I was working on is:
> > 2940cdd12c135ef94e4c95ac815e76014eef9c79
> >
> > I've run git pull right now and I'll try to fix the conflicts and make a
> > new patch, as suggested by Francisco.
>
> When you're done, please don't make a patch.  Just give me the commit IDs.

Too late :)
I've just made a new patch for the snippets.
I've reverted, pulled, added again my it/texidoc files, run makelsr.py
and committed the edited snippets.

I should change the committish of it/texidoc/*.texidoc files, but I
don't care much about it.  Francisco, should I?

I hope this will apply.
Otherwise I'll take it slow and make a new patch with no hurry.

[I've just moved and I have no internet connection at home, just a 3g
usb key which works only outside my home... now my laptop has 20 minutes
of battery left]

0001-Doc-run-makelsr.py-after-adding-italian-translation-.patch (23K) Download Attachment

Re: snippets in LM

Francisco Vila
2011/7/11 Federico Bruni <[hidden email]>:
> I should change the committish of it/texidoc/*.texidoc files, but I
> don't care much about it.  Francisco, should I?

Not for 2.14 because this could be the last edit to those files, for
stable release.  And updateness statistics do not show that of texidoc
files AFAIK.

Yes, for 2.15 because you don't have another way of knowing if a file
is updated (other than checking manually one at a time).  Committishes
are there for 'make check-translation' to build its output so you can
know what translation updates are pending.

Re: snippets in LM

2011/7/11 Federico Bruni <[hidden email]>:

> Il giorno dom, 10/07/2011 alle 16.22 -0600, Carl Sorensen ha scritto:

>> > I'm not sure of what you are asking...
>>
>> There were one or more commits pushed to the lilypond/translations branch
>> that did what you wanted.  All I need is the SHA1 ID of each of those
>> commits.  Then I can pull the commits directly, rather than trying to apply
>> patches you've made, which are less likely to work.
>>

> Sorry, I still can't understand.
> Are you talking about my commits?  My commits were not pushed to
> lilypond/translation so IIUC they are useless for you.

Right, they are useless because he is not applying patches directly to
2.14 that are not previously committed to master or
lilypond/translation (I think this is wise enough). However, as 2.14
and lilypond/translation have diverged and those snippets have some
blank lines removed in one branch, the very same patch (or commit)
does not apply both to branches lilypond/translation and 2.14.

So, after all, maybe the only way we have for applying those changes
to both branches would be to apply normally to lilypond/translation
and then to craft a patch which takes care of those conflicting blank
lines and ask Carl to apply it directly on 2.14.  Tricky and risky.

This can be done by checking remotes/stable/2.14 out,
saving/renaming/backing the files up, and making a patch from the
result.  Indeed it looks tricky and risky! but let's remember this is
only a matter of conflicting blank lines.

>> When you're done, please don't make a patch.  Just give me the commit IDs.
>>

> Too late :)
> I've just made a new patch for the snippets.
> I've reverted, pulled, added again my it/texidoc files, run makelsr.py
> and committed the edited snippets.

If this applies to lilypond/translation, please push it and give Carl
the resulting ID of the commit.  Trying to port that onto 2.14 could
cause conflicts but at least we have something done.

Re: snippets in LM

Federico Bruni-2
2011/7/11 Francisco Vila <paconet.org@gmail.com>
So, after all, maybe the only way we have for applying those changes
to both branches would be to apply normally to lilypond/translation
and then to craft a patch which takes care of those conflicting blank
lines and ask Carl to apply it directly on 2.14.  Tricky and risky.

I thought that the blank lines were removed on lilypond/translation (if I pull),
but I didn't check.

This can be done by checking remotes/stable/2.14 out,
saving/renaming/backing the files up, and making a patch from the
result.  Indeed it looks tricky and risky! but let's remember this is
only a matter of conflicting blank lines.

>> When you're done, please don't make a patch.  Just give me the commit IDs.
>>

> Too late :)
> I've just made a new patch for the snippets.
> I've reverted, pulled, added again my it/texidoc files, run makelsr.py
> and committed the edited snippets.

If this applies to lilypond/translation, please push it and give Carl
the resulting ID of the commit.  Trying to port that onto 2.14 could
cause conflicts but at least we have something done.

??
I don't have push access.

I think it's better not to rush, as Carl said.
Also, hopefully I'll get soon the review of .texidoc files from the proofreader.
I'll make new patches.

Maybe meeting on IRC or google chat one of these nights could help.
It could be a good chance for me to do some other steps in understanding Git (I really need it).

Anyway, if it's too complicated I don't care about cherry-picking to 2.14.
Italian translation is far from being complete so I'd rather work on 2.15.

Re: snippets in LM

Francisco Vila
2011/7/11 Federico Bruni <[hidden email]>:

> 2011/7/11 Francisco Vila <[hidden email]>
>>
>> So, after all, maybe the only way we have for applying those changes
>> to both branches would be to apply normally to lilypond/translation
>> and then to craft a patch which takes care of those conflicting blank
>> lines and ask Carl to apply it directly on 2.14.  Tricky and risky.
>>

> I thought that the blank lines were removed on lilypond/translation (if I
> pull),
> but I didn't check.
>

>> This can be done by checking remotes/stable/2.14 out,
>> saving/renaming/backing the files up, and making a patch from the
>> result.  Indeed it looks tricky and risky! but let's remember this is
>> only a matter of conflicting blank lines.

>> > Too late :)
>> > I've just made a new patch for the snippets.
>> > I've reverted, pulled, added again my it/texidoc files, run makelsr.py
>> > and committed the edited snippets.
>>
>> If this applies to lilypond/translation, please push it and give Carl
>> the resulting ID of the commit.  Trying to port that onto 2.14 could
>> cause conflicts but at least we have something done.
>>

> ??
> I don't have push access.

Sorry.  Patches 0001 and 0002 applied cleanly on lilypond/translation.
Thanks! Commits are

commit 34607d3e36a93030690ccd780a7ffce621ca1e0f
Author: Federico Bruni <[hidden email]>
Date:   Mon Jul 11 00:33:08 2011 +0200
    Doc: run makelsr.py after adding italian translation of snippets in LM

commit 9b2aaea69cc2edf5fd023db2d6d0843f69d75131
Author: Federico Bruni <[hidden email]>
Date:   Sun Jul 10 00:43:06 2011 +0200
    Doc-it: add the chapter "Templates" of LM, plus some updates and fixes

Now testing doc build. Will try a local cherry-pick for testing.

Re: snippets in LM

Francisco Vila
2011/7/11 Francisco Vila <[hidden email]>:

> Sorry.  Patches 0001 and 0002 applied cleanly on lilypond/translation.
> Thanks! Commits are
>
> commit 34607d3e36a93030690ccd780a7ffce621ca1e0f
> Author: Federico Bruni <[hidden email]>
> Date:   Mon Jul 11 00:33:08 2011 +0200
>    Doc: run makelsr.py after adding italian translation of snippets in LM
>
> commit 9b2aaea69cc2edf5fd023db2d6d0843f69d75131
> Author: Federico Bruni <[hidden email]>
> Date:   Sun Jul 10 00:43:06 2011 +0200
>    Doc-it: add the chapter "Templates" of LM, plus some updates and fixes
>
> Now testing doc build. Will try a local cherry-pick for testing.

Both commits can be technically cherry-picked (in reverse order: first
9b2aaea69, then 34607d3e), I have done it on a detached branch.
However, I obtain an error on doc build; it could be caused by a
stupid mistake of mine. I changed branches during compilation!

Keep in touch.

Re: snippets in LM

Francisco Vila
2011/7/11 Francisco Vila <[hidden email]>:
>> Now testing doc build. Will try a local cherry-pick for testing.
>
> Both commits can be technically cherry-picked (in reverse order: first
> 9b2aaea69, then 34607d3e), I have done it on a detached branch.
> However, I obtain an error on doc build; it could be caused by a
> stupid mistake of mine. I changed branches during compilation!
>
> Keep in touch.

Tested. Patches cherry-pick cleanly and make doc succeeded. Please backport.