[translation] snippets no longer translated in localized manuals

[translation] snippets no longer translated in localized manuals

Jean-Charles MALAHIEUDE
Hi!

On a fresh build, I notice that all snippets in the docs are no longer
translated. It unfortunately seems to happen not just with me... and I
don't know when this has appeared.
As a matter of fact, all "translated headers" are present in
Documentation/snippets; so, what's up doc?

Re: [translation] snippets no longer translated in localized manuals

Francisco Vila
2010/6/20 Jean-Charles Malahieude <[hidden email]>:
> Hi!
>
> On a fresh build, I notice that all snippets in the docs are no longer
> translated. It unfortunately seems to happen not just with me... and I don't
> know when this has appeared.
> As a matter of fact, all "translated headers" are present in
> Documentation/snippets; so, what's up doc?

I see the problem here; no idea for the moment.