wrong link to external manual only in single page html manuals

wrong link to external manual only in single page html manuals

Federico Bruni-3
Hi translators

Do you remember if this one of the known issues?

I take this french page as an example:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/notation/context-layout-order.fr.html

Scroll down and click on:
Manuel d’utilisation : Apparition d'une portée supplémentaire.

it will search for:
/doc/v2.19/Documentation/usage/an-extra-staff-appears

instead of:
doc/v2.19/Documentation/usage/common-errors.fr.html

The problem affects only the manuals split in many html pages.

Re: wrong link to external manual only in single page html manuals

Jean-Charles MALAHIEUDE
Le 01/02/2016 18:48, Federico Bruni a écrit :

> Hi translators
>
> Do you remember if this one of the known issues?
>
> I take this french page as an example:
> http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/notation/context-layout-order.fr.html
>

> Scroll down and click on:
> Manuel d’utilisation : Apparition d'une portée supplémentaire.
>
> it will search for:
> /doc/v2.19/Documentation/usage/an-extra-staff-appears.fr.html
>
> instead of:
> doc/v2.19/Documentation/usage/common-errors.fr.html
>
> The problem affects only the manuals split in many html pages.

Seems to miss the anchor, since the English version targets:
/Documentation/usage/common-errors.html#an-extra-staff-appears

Have you noticed if this only happens with @unnumberedsubsec or with
other @sectionning as well?
No time yet to investigate.

Re: wrong link to external manual only in single page html manuals

Federico Bruni-3
Il giorno lun 1 feb 2016 alle 19:10, Jean-Charles Malahieude
<[hidden email]> ha scritto:

> Le 01/02/2016 18:48, Federico Bruni a écrit :
>> Hi translators
>>
>> Do you remember if this one of the known issues?
>>
>> I take this french page as an example:
>> http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/notation/context-layout-order.fr.html
>>

>> Scroll down and click on:
>> Manuel d’utilisation : Apparition d'une portée supplémentaire.
>>
>> it will search for:
>> /doc/v2.19/Documentation/usage/an-extra-staff-appears.fr.html
>>
>> instead of:
>> doc/v2.19/Documentation/usage/common-errors.fr.html
>>
>> The problem affects only the manuals split in many html pages.
>>

> Seems to miss the anchor, since the English version targets:
> /Documentation/usage/common-errors.html#an-extra-staff-appears
>
> Have you noticed if this only happens with @unnumberedsubsec or with
> other @sectionning as well?
> No time yet to investigate.
>
> Cheers,