zh pages and make translation-status

Jean-Charles MALAHIEUDE
Hi Francisco,

I' tried to update the Translations status page with no success (see my
mail on bug- and devel-) since it has been generated last mid-November
and lots of things have changed since then: spacing, vocal, and new
languages available. Everything is ready on lilypond/translation
(corrected fatal/bad objects and added missing translators' name).

I also have one question: why did you copy web/news.itexi in
zh/web/news.itexi ?
I think that if it is not planned to be translated, it should just be
deleted from zh/

Re: zh pages and make translation-status

Francisco Vila
2011/2/12 Jean-Charles Malahieude <[hidden email]>:
> Hi Francisco,
>
> I' tried to update the Translations status page with no success (see my mail
> on bug- and devel-) since it has been generated last mid-November and lots
> of things have changed since then: spacing, vocal, and new languages
> available. Everything is ready on lilypond/translation (corrected fatal/bad
> objects and added missing translators' name).

I'm on it but that code is a bit cryptic for me.

> I also have one question: why did you copy web/news.itexi in
> zh/web/news.itexi ?
> I think that if it is not planned to be translated, it should just be
> deleted from zh/

When setting up the chinese page, lots of errors came up from missing
files and the like.  If it is really not needed (I translated a
portion), remove it and let's see what happens.

2011/2/12 Francisco Vila <[hidden email]>:

> 2011/2/12 Jean-Charles Malahieude <[hidden email]>:
>> Hi Francisco,
>>
>> I' tried to update the Translations status page with no success (see my mail
>> on bug- and devel-) since it has been generated last mid-November and lots
>> of things have changed since then: spacing, vocal, and new languages
>> available. Everything is ready on lilypond/translation (corrected fatal/bad
>> objects and added missing translators' name).
>
> I'm on it but that code is a bit cryptic for me.

The message

translations-status.py:717: warning: using markup = TexiMarkup (): ugly HTML
    output, questionable PDF and info output.
    Consider using HTML-only markup = HTMLMarkup ()

is not the error;  This also was printed when translations-status did
work as intended.  The error is

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".../scripts/auxiliar/translations-status.py", line 727, in <module>
    updated = markup.paragraph (markup.emph (translation[l]
(last_updated_string) % date_time))
TypeError: not all arguments converted during string formatting

and fails on l = 'cs'